- Adrian Orr: Aiming for great and best for Te Pūtea MatuaSpeech by Mr Adrian Orr, Governor of the Reserve Bank of New Zealand, to Canterbury Employers' Chamber of Commerce, Christchurch, 21 February 2020.
- Lael Brainard: Monetary policy strategies and tools when inflation and interest rates are lowSpeech by Ms Lael Brainard, Member of the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System, at the 2020 US Monetary Policy Forum, sponsored by the Initiative on Global Markets at the University of Chicago Booth School of Business, New York City, 21 February 2020.
- Administrative Officers/Office AdministratorsApplication deadline: 21 March 2020 | Monetary & Economic Department | Location: Basel
- Luis de Guindos: The euro area economic outlook and the current monetary policy stanceRemarks by Mr Luis de Guindos, Vice-President of the European Central Bank, at the European Banking Federation Committee meeting, Frankfurt am Main, 20 February 2020.
- Research AnalystApplication deadline: 21 March 2020 | Monetary & Economic Department | Location: Basel